Finding the Right RV Drinking Water Hose
When you’re talking about your RV drinking water hose you definitely do not want to skimp out on quality. For this one we picked up a Camco 35ft Premium Drinking Water Hose. Installation was simple and the product packaging was clean and easy to gain access to and we picked it up on Amazon Prime after looking around for some products in the accessory store at our local LazyDays.
Things to consider…
There are a few things that are worth mentioning when evaluating a hose:
- Tubing material and Thickness
- Make sure when you purchase a hose meant for drinking water that it clearly states it is purposed for drinking. You do not want to end up running your drinking water through a hose with harmful chemicals!
- Also the thickness of the hose can help with keeping consistent temperature, and of course also will help prevent leaks.
- Hardware quality
- Look to purchase a hose with high quality metal hardware and not any cheap plastic. Plastic hose pieces tend to crack and you will end up replacing it often.
- If you will be spending a lot of time in those frigid northern territories it would be worth mention that there are heated RV drinking water hoses. Here is a good one if you are in the market, the Camco 25′ Heated Drinking Water Hose.
One last thing; take care of your things and they will take care of you! What I mean is when you put anything away that was outdoors give it a wipe down every time. This will help prevent a build up of junk in and around your RV and extend the life of the product.
For all of our reviews be sure to check out our product reviews category!